Please contact Doctors Exchange, Inc. at your convenience for an initial consultation. We’ll work with you one on one to determine a roadmap to success. We look forward to working with you soon.
Call Today: 888.267.1347 or 985.220.1212
Ready to Explore New Possibilities?
What our company can offer
- Fast Account Setup – same day set-up for most new accounts.
- Only $40 Monthly Minimum Usage – don’t pay more if you have low call activity.
- Itemized Billing – not only do we break-down your monthly activity, we show our customers how to save money because we want your business and referrals for decades to come.
- No Mandatory Contracts – we know that you can fire us at any time, with or without notification, and for any reason whatsoever. We constantly earn your business. Contracts are available upon your request.
- Accurate Message Delivery – we quickly deliver or hold calls based on your customized specific instructions. If you can tell us what to do, we’ll do it – it’s that simple.
- Secure Message Delivery with our cloud based secure iPhone / Android / Web application.
- Message dispatching to Email, Fax, Cell Phone, Pager, and/or PDA – Your choice! Your schedule! Your device!
- Customized Solutions – your entire account is customized from beginning to end to meet your specific needs.
- Local or Toll-Free Call-Forward Numbers – no extra charge for multiple or toll-free call-forward numbers.
- Digital Telephony – modern digital circuitry from beginning to end ensures the highest quality clarity through our phone systems.
- Digital Call Recordings – no more he-said, she-said. All calls are recorded and stored for future reference.
- Our Commitment to Customer Service – we believe that excellent customer service is paramount and strive to make your answering service “One Less Thing To Worry About". The Vice Presidents and President of The Doctors’ Exchange are available to you 24 hours per day.
Our professionally trained telephone operators not only follow your custom instructions precisely, they are polite, accurate, fast, and are held accountable for their work. Periodic statistical and random call recording analyses ensure our telephone operators deliver the quality work you expect.
Some of our telephone operator’s detailed professional training includes:
- Understanding the nature of your business.
- Diligently trying to take a message from every caller, unless you instruct otherwise.
- Following your instructions and on-call schedule precisely.
- Taking accurate messages as directed by you.
- Verifying (repeating back to the caller) message information such as name spelling, phone number, and the nature of the call.
- Senior “Level 3” operators or supervisors work every shift to ensure a professional work environment.
- Our operators and supervisors constantly review your account’s detailed custom instructions, on-call schedules, temporary status changes, pending undelivered messages, etc.
- Our operators are trained to understand that our clients may have very demanding professions, sometimes under considerable stress, and that you expect us to "GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME."
Please call us at (888) 267-1347 so we can answer your specific questions.
Over the years, Doctors Exchange, Inc. has refined our services to reflect the ever-changing needs of organizations today. Our experienced professionals work closely with you to determine where you want to go and all the ways we can help you get there. Please take a moment to review the services we offer, and then contact Doctors Exchange, Inc. for a one-on-one initial consultation.
Below is a list of a few types of business we provide services for:
Medical - Hospitals, Medical Practices, Hospice & Senior Care, Home Health, Funeral Homes
Commercial - Law Practices, Disaster/Restoration Recovery, Property Management, Plumbing, Pest Control, Heating and Cooling, Housing Authorities, Religious and other non-profit Organizations, Maintenance Lines, and Government Agencies